Read about my children's picture books and click on the book cover for ordering information. Interested in hosting a school presentation? Click on "Author Visits" tab above. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Questions? Send me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Look for me here:
Look for me here:
- First Friday Book Signing, Downtown Fairhope, Friday, August 2, 2019 @WABF 1480 AM Radio Station
- WABF Radio 1480 AM, Thursday, August 1, 2019 @10:30 a.m.
- Mobile Museum of History, Mobile, AL, Friday, July 19, 2019 @1-3 p.m. (Storytime and craft.)
- Spanish Fort Public Library, Spanish Fort, AL Wednesday, July 26, 2019 @10:30 a.m. (Read aloud and craft.)
- The Haunted Book Shop, Mobile, AL, Saturday, April 27 @ 11:00 a.m. (Read aloud and book signing.)
- Alabama School Library Association, Tuesday, June 11.
- University of South Alabama Literacy Center Camp, Weeks of June 17 and July 8. (Contact Joan Holland, Literacy Center Director for more information 251-380-2891 email@example.com)
- FEEF Enrichment Camp, "Booking through Alabama" A Bicentennial Celebration, Week of June 17.
- Alabama Bicentennial Workshop for Teachers, USS ALABAMA, Mobile, AL, Thursday, June 20.
- History Museum of Mobile, Friday, July 19, 1-3 p.m., read aloud and book signing.
Nine-year-old Caroline is spending the summer with her grandmother who lives along the bay. Every night she anxiously hopes for a jubilee which causes fish, crabs, and shrimp to mysteriously languish at the shoreline. She learns from the locals in Fairhope, Alabama that the Jubilee means different things to different people. One night,Caroline finally hears the dinner bells along the bay signaling a jubilee has begun. Will it be all she has hoped for?
(Hardcover, 32 page, Published 2012 by Pelican Publishing Company, Gretna, LA)