Alabama Bicentennial: 13 Authors to Offer Insights on State
Read Alabama 200
Mobile's Karyn Tunks Pens Mardi Gras Storybook for Kids
- First Friday Book Signing, Downtown Fairhope, Friday, August 2, 2019 @WABF 1480 AM Radio Station
- WABF Radio 1480 AM, Thursday, August 1, 2019 @10:30 a.m.
- Mobile Museum of History, Mobile, AL, Friday, July 19, 2019 @1-3 p.m. (Storytime and craft.)
- Spanish Fort Public Library, Spanish Fort, AL Wednesday, July 26, 2019 @10:30 a.m. (Read aloud and craft.)
- The Haunted Book Shop, Mobile, AL, Saturday, April 27 @ 11:00 a.m. (Read aloud and book signing.)
- Alabama School Library Association, Tuesday, June 11.
- University of South Alabama Literacy Center Camp, Weeks of June 17 and July 8. (Contact Joan Holland, Literacy Center Director for more information 251-380-2891 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FEEF Enrichment Camp, "Booking through Alabama" A Bicentennial Celebration, Week of June 17.
- Alabama Bicentennial Workshop for Teachers, USS ALABAMA, Mobile, AL, Thursday, June 20.
- History Museum of Mobile, Friday, July 19, 1-3 p.m., read aloud and book signing.